While working on the Shared Services Providers (SSPs), I got an error as follows:
Provisioning failed: Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)".
After a while I checked SharePoint's Central Administration and SharePoint Service account (such as systemadmin). Then checked the SharePoint Services (Services.msc) and found that
"Windows SharePoint Services Search" and "Windows SharePoint Services Timer" are using "Local System"
I followed these steps then:
>> Start >> run >> services.msc >> locate the “Windows SharePoint Services Search” and “Windows SharePoint Services Timer”. It should be log on as “Local System”. Right click on the “Windows SharePoint Services Search” >> Properties >> choose “This Account” and will in the SharePoint Service Account. Username: systemadmin, Password: test123.
Do the same steps with “Windows SharePoint Services Timer”.
It will fix the issue.
After working in the SharePoint domain for a couple of years as SharePoint consultant , I am fortunate enough to help customers from man...
Hi All, In my previous blog post , I have described about how to set up a two tier SharePoint 2010 farm by providing an additional web f...
My notes on SharePoint 2013 user profile, people picker, user information list ports and troubleshootingHi all, While working a business requirement, we need to configure SharePoint 2013 with AD (for two different forests), user profile syn...
The Distributed Cache (DC) is a new component that is added to SharePoint 2013. Social networking tools, such as My Sites , and social...